A poker-powered deckbuilding adventure
Three tables stand in a circle of stones in the misty heart of the old woods, forming a portal to a soaring world drawn from the pages of ancient Norse and Middle Eastern mythology. There, you will embark on a journey to save Cardrasil, the Life Tree, from the evil that gnaws at her roots. Each card of the enchanted deck she entrusts to you are leaves plucked from her very branches. Use them to evoke your abilities and unleash devastating, poker-powered attacks. Grow your own power, prune your own deck, but make haste! The seasons are changing; warmth won’t be free for long.
- Fast-paced gameplay delivered in highly consumable 10-20 minute sessions.
- 5 Characters, each with their own library of abilities and 30 levels of advancement.
- Unlock powerful traits and equipment as you progress through your journey.
- 13 fully-voiced campaigns and 4 games for a total of 52 levels of escalating challenge
- Procedurally generated runs ensure endless unique experiences.
- Build your own decks, and upgrade your abilities to Elite and Legendary potency.
A unique combination of traditional playing cards and special ability cards sits at the heart of Aces & Adventures. You’ll craft a deck and choose how to use your resources – do you aim to defeat your opponents through attacks and spells, or play cards in order to potentially draw devastating high-value poker hands and obliterate your foes in a mighty blow?
- Use the four suits as mana to activate your abilities.
- Throw a single card as an attack; high card wins.
- Go poker-powered and throw a pair, triple, four-of-a-kind, or valid five-card poker hand.
- The defender tries to match the number of cards in attack. If the defender plays a better hand of that size, the attacker takes the damage
- Combine buffs, debuffs, abilities and spells to unleash combination attacks of catastrophic power.
©2022, Triple.B.Titles. Licensed by Yogscast Games
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 11 support
Storage: 2 GB available space
Directx: Version 11